Wine Bottle Stopper | Bubinga Wood | Stainless Steel
Handcrafted wine bottle stopper features a bubinga wood top with wire burned accents, desert jasper stone insert, and stainless steel dropper.
- handmade wine bottle stopper by artisan owner
- stainless steel dropper with flexible silicone ring
- bubinga wood with wire burned accents
- oil and wax friction finish develops patina with handling
- desert jasper stone insert
- approximately 1.25" maximum diameter and 4.75" overall length
To Learn More
I turned the top of this wine bottle stopper from bubinga wood native to Equatorial Africa. Once I turned the top to shape, I cut a precise recess to accept the desert jasper stone insert also from Africa. The black rings are burned in with a wire carefully held against the rapidly rotating work.