Ballpoint Twist Pen | Acrylic Resin "Desert Sunset" | Chrome
Handcrafted ballpoint twist pen features stunning acrylic resin "Desert Sunset" and durable satin chrome/bright chrome finish — an excellent choice for daily carry with elegant styling, balance, and comfort.
- handmade pen by artisan owner
- satin chrome/bright chrome plated components
- superior Schmidt P900 refill made in Germany
- colorful acrylic resin "Desert Sunset"
- acrylic resin barrel lathe turned with traditional tools
- 16 steps of sanding/polishing for a flawless finish
- pen presentation box included
- operates by twisting near decorative band
- approximately 5.25" long and .5" diameter
- Refill is very common "Parker style" also known as the G2. This should not be confused with a Pilot G2.
- Some quality refill brands include Parker of course, Schmidt, Schneider, Pelikan, Visconti, and Monteverde
- To change the refill:
- expose the twist mechanism by pulling the pen apart at the tight press fit between the Banded Onyx acrylic and lower metal grip portion of the pen
- unscrew twist mechanism from lower metal grip to expose and remove old refill and spring
- place spring on new refill before placing the new refill with spring back into lower metal grip.
- screw twist mechanism back over new refill and tighten
- press fit acrylic body of pen back over twist mechanism
$44.00 Regular Price
Please Select Tip Size and Color