Rollerball Pen | Padauk Wood | Satin Nickel
Handmade rollerball pen by the artisan owner features beautiful padauk wood and satin nickel finish.
- padauk wood
- oil and wax three stage friction finish
- satin nickel plated visible metal components
- black Schmidt ceramic rollerball refill
- cap is postable while writing
- includes presentation box
- approximately 5.1" long and .6" diameter
To Learn More
Padauk has a naturally orange red color thus its other common name Vermillion. Padauk like most wood will change color over time especially if exposed to sunlight. The tree is native to central and tropical west Africa.