Rollerball Pen | Padauk Wood | Satin Nickel
Handcrafted rollerball pen features handturned padauk wood and distinctive satin nickel finish.
- crafted by hand using traditional tools and techniques
- oil/shellac/wax friction finish lets wood feel like wood
- padauk wood and satin nickel plated components
- superior Schmidt ceramic rollerball refill
- cap is postable (attaches to end) while writing
- pen presentation box included
- approximately 5.1" long and .6" diameter
To Learn More
Padauk has a naturally orange red color thus its other common name Vermillion. The tree is native to central and tropical west Africa. Padauk like most wood will change color over time especially if exposed to sunlight. I use an oil/shellac/wax friction finish on my wood pens to allow the wood to retain the warmth and feel of wood.