Rollerball Pen | Padauk Wood | Satin Nickel
Handcrafted rollerball pen features vibrant padauk wood and distinctive satin nickel finish.
- handmade rollerball pen by artisan owner
- unique satin nickel plated components
- superior Schmidt ceramic rollerball refill
- vibrant padauk wood
- padauk wood barrels lathe turned with traditional tools
- oil/shellac/wax friction finish lets wood feel like wood
- cap is postable (attaches to end) while writing
- pen presentation box included
- approximately 5.1" long and .6" diameter
- approximately 34.7 g (1.2 oz)
Padauk has a naturally orange red color thus its other common name Vermillion. The tree is native to central and tropical west Africa. Padauk, like most wood, will change color over time especially if exposed to sunlight. I use an oil/shellac/wax friction finish on my wood pens to allow the wood to retain the warmth and feel of wood.