Rollerball Pen | Jack Daniel's® Whiskey Barrel Oak Wood | Rhodium
Handcrafted rollerball pen features oak from Jack Daniel's® Tennessee Whiskey aging barrels, premium rhodium finish with 22kt gold/cobalt accents, and certificate of authenticity. A handturned pen made from salvaged barrel oak has a story to tell and makes a great gift for whiskey lovers.
- handmade rollerball pen by artisan owner
- premium rhodium plated components
- 22kt gold/cobalt accents
- superior Schmidt rollerball refill
- authentic Jack Daniel's® Whiskey barrel wood
- oak barrels lathe turned with traditional tools
- cap is postable (attaches to end) while writing
- pen presentation box included
- approximately 5.2" long and .6" diameter
- approximately 47.5 g (1.7 oz)
The oak used to make this pen was a stave salvaged from a barrel used by the Jack Daniel's® Distillery to age their whiskey over at least four years. Before the rectangular prism of wood was turned on my lathe, the sweet aroma of the whiskey was present in the distinct charred oak interior visible in the photograph. Jack Daniel's® is a registerd trademark and is not affiliated with the crafting of this pen.