Rollerball Pen | White-tailed Deer Antler | Chrome
Handmade rollerball pen by the artisan owner features white-tailed deer antler and bright chrome finish.
- white-tailed deer antler
- copper powder fills natural voids in antler
- chrome plated visible metal components
- black Schmidt ceramic rollerball refill
- cap is postable while writing
- includes presentation box
- approximately 5.1" long and .6" diameter
To Learn More
The antler for this pen was collected as a shed from a white-tailed deer. I personally collected the antler in Wisconsin guaranteeing no animal was harmed. When I turn antler, I often encounter natural voids within the areas of coarser bone. I've filled these voids with copper powder.