Mechanical Pencil | Beeswing Narra Wood | Chrome
Handcrafted mechanical pencil features handturned beeswing narra wood and satin chrome/bright chrome finish.
- crafted by hand using traditional tools and techniques
- beeswing narra wood
- satin chrome/bright chrome plated components
- oil/shellac/wax friction finish lets wood feel like wood
- 0.7 mm graphite and eraser under cap
- pen presentation box included
- approximately 5.25" long and .6" diameter
To Learn More
Beeswing narra is named for the figured grain and is obtained from the same tree as the highly prized burl wood known as amboyna. The trees are native to Southeast Asia and considered the national tree of the Phillipines. Beeswing narra like most wood will change color over time especially if exposed to sunlight. I use an oil/shellac/wax friction finish on my wood pens to allow the wood to retain the warmth and feel of wood.