Mechanical Pencil | Beeswing Narra Wood | Chrome
Handcrafted mechanical pencil features beeswing narra wood and satin chrome/bright chrome finish.
- handmade mechanical pencil by artisan owner
- satin chrome/bright chrome plated components
- 0.7 mm graphite and eraser under cap
- beeswing narra wood
- oil/shellac/wax friction finish lets wood feel like wood
- pen presentation box included
- approximately 5.25" long and .6" diameter
Beeswing narra is named for the figured grain and is obtained from the same tree as the highly prized burl wood known as amboyna. The trees are native to Southeast Asia and considered the national tree of the Phillipines. Beeswing narra like most wood will change color over time especially if exposed to sunlight. I use an oil/shellac/wax friction finish on my wood pens to allow the wood to retain the warmth and feel of wood.