Mechanical Pencil | Acrylic Resin "Spruce Cones" | Chrome
Handcrafted mechanical pencil features handturned acrylic resin "Spruce Cones" and satin chrome/bright chrome finish.
- crafted by hand using traditional tools and techniques
- 16 steps of sanding and polishing for a flawless finish
- satin chrome/bright chrome plated components
- colorful acrylic resin "Spruce Cones"
- 0.7 mm graphite and eraser under cap
- pen presentation box included
- approximately 5.25" long and .6" diameter
To Learn More
I made the barrel of this pencil by casting small spruce cones in acrylic resin under 60 pounds of pressure. The spruce cones were stabilized before pressure casting. This means liquid resin was drawn into their structure under vacuum and turned to solid with heat. This helps the cones survive the process of being turned on a lathe.