Fountain Pen | Acrylic Resin "Le Zebre" | Rhodium
Handmade fountain pen by the artisan owner features custom made acrylic resin "Le Zebre" and rhodium finish.
- custom made acrylic resin "Le Zebre"
- sanded and polished in 16 step process
- rhodium plated visible metal components
- German made nib with iridium point
- includes ink cartridge and converter pump
- includes presentation box
- approximately 5.5" long and .5" diameter
To Learn More
I made the acrylic body for this pen by cutting and bonding three separate colors of acrylic together. The black and white vertical stripes and splash of golden yellow color are a tribute to a well known Italian football club, "Juventus." This fountain pen is designed for use with or without the cap posted (attached to the end of pen). The pen can be used with the included ink cartridge or with the installed converter pump. If you decide to use the converter pump, you will need to buy fountain pen ink (only use fountain pen ink). If you decide to use the included cartridge, the converter pump is easily removed. Additional ink cartridges and fountain pen ink are readily available from online sellers like Amazon. I've included directions to guide you through how to change the converter pump or cartridge as well as how to care for your pen.