Ballpoint Twist Pen | Acrylic Resin "Spruce Cones" | Rhodium
Handcrafted ballpoint twist pen features hand turned acrylic resin "Spruce Cones" and premium rhodium finish.
- crafted by hand using traditional tools and techniques
- 16 steps of sanding and polishing for a flawless finish
- premium rhodium plated components
- colorful acrylic resin "Spruce Cones"
- superior German/Swiss refill by Dayacom
- pen presentation box included
- operates by twisting at center
- approximately 5.5" long and .5" diameter
To Learn More
I made the barrels of this pen by casting small spruce cones in acrylic resin under 60 pounds of pressure. The spruce cones were stabilized before pressure casting. This means liquid resin was drawn into their structure under vacuum and turned to solid with heat. This helps the cones survive the process of being turned on a lathe.