Ballpoint Twist Pen | Blue Circuit Boards | Black Gold Titanium
Handcrafted ballpoint twist pen features clear acrylic resin encapsulating blue circuit boards and premium black titanium/gold titanium finish. "Cigar" style pens like this have a heft and size that makes them satisfying to write with as well as stunning desk accessories.
- handmade pen by artisan/owner
- premium black and gold titanium plated components
- superior Schmidt P900 refill made in Germany
- blue circuit boards in clear acrylic resin
- acrylic resin barrels lathe turned with traditional tools
- 16 steps of sanding/polishing for a flawless finish
- pen presentation box included
- operates by twisting at center
- approximately 5.6" long and .6" diameter
- Refill is very common "Parker style" also known as the G2. This should not be confused with a Pilot G2.
- Some quality refill brands include Parker of course, Schmidt, Schneider, Pelikan, Visconti, and Monteverde.
- To change the refill:
- unscrew cap half of pen at joint with grip half of pen to expose the refill
- remove old refill and spring
- place spring on new refill before placing the new refill with spring back into grip half of pen
- screw cap half of pen over new refill