Ballpoint Pen | U.S. Postage Stamps II | Black Chrome
Handmade ballpoint pen by the artisan owner features U.S. vintage postage stamps in clear acrylic resin, black chrome finish, and twist operation.
- U.S. vintage postage stamps in clear acrylic resin
- sanded and polished in 16 step process
- black chrome plated visible metal components
- "Parker style" ballpoint refill
- operates by twisting at center
- includes presentation box
- approximately 5.6" long and .6" diameter
To Learn More
I make the barrels of this pen by first carefully affixing each postage stamp on brass pen tubes. The tubes with stamps are then placed in a mold with clear acrylic resin and cast in a specialized chamber under high pressure. This step assures a bubble-free casting. Once the resin is cured, I turn the blanks down on my lathe and finish with sanding and polishing.