Ballpoint Twist Pen | U.S. Postage Stamps II | Black Chrome
Handcrafted ballpoint twist pen features hand turned clear acrylic resin encapsulating vintage U.S. postage stamps and black chrome finish.
- crafted by hand using traditional tools and techniques
- 16 steps of sanding and polishing for a flawless finish
- black chrome plated components
- superior Schmidt P900 refill Made in Germany
- pen presentation box included
- operates by twisting at center
- approximately 5.6" long and .6" diameter
To Learn More
I made the barrels of this pen by first carefully affixing each postage stamp on to brass pen tubes. The tubes with stamps were then placed in a mold with clear acrylic resin and cast in a specialized chamber under high pressure. This step assures a bubble-free casting. After the resin cured, I turned the blanks on my lathe and finished with sanding and polishing.