Ballpoint Click Pen | Acrylic Resin "Tourmaline Chips" | Rhodium
Handcrafted ballpoint click pen features acrylic resin "Tourmaline Chips" and premium rhodium finish. Ballpoint click pens are handy for doctors, nurses, or anyone on the go. This one has a traditional distinct click mechanism.
- handmade pen by artisan owner
- premium rhodium plated components
- superior Schmidt P900 refill made in Germany
- colorful acrylic resin "Tourmaline Chips"
- acrylic resin barrel lathe turned with traditional tools
- 16 steps of sanding/polishing for a flawless finish
- traditional distinct click operation
- pen presentation box included
- approximately 5.6" long and .6" diameter
- Refill is very common "Parker style" also known as the G2. This should not be confused with a Pilot G2.
- Some quality refill brands include Parker of course, Schmidt, Schneider, Pelikan, Visconti, and Monteverde
- To change the refill:
- expose the refill by unscrewing the lower black grip portion of the pen from the acrylic body
- remove the old refill with the spring
- place spring on new refill before placing the new refill with spring back into lower grip portion
- screw grip portion and acrylic body back together
Please Select Tip Size and Color