Ballpoint Click Pen | Padauk Wood | Chrome
Handcrafted ballpoint click pen features padauk wood, durable satin chrome/bright chrome finish, and "soft click" mechanism.
- handmade pen by artisan owner
- satin chrome/bright chrome plated components
- superior Schmidt P900 refill Made in Germany
- beautiful padauk wood
- padauk wood barrel lathe turned with traditional tools
- oil/shellac/wax friction finish lets wood feel like wood
- soft click operation
- pen presentation box included
- approximately 5.75" long and .6" diameter
Padauk has a naturally orange-red color thus its other common name, Vermillion. The tree is native to central and tropical west Africa. Padauk like most wood will change color over time especially if exposed to sunlight. I use an oil/shellac/wax friction finish on my wood pens to allow the wood to retain the warmth and feel of wood.