Ballpoint Click Pen | Padauk Wood | Chrome
Handcrafted ballpoint click pen features handturned padauk wood, durable satin chrome/bright chrome finish, and "soft click" mechanism.
- crafted by hand using traditional tools and techniques
- satin chrome/bright chrome plated components
- padauk wood
- oil/shellac/wax friction finish lets wood feel like wood
- superior Schmidt P900 refill Made in Germany
- soft click operation
- pen presentation box included
- approximately 5.75" long and .6" diameter
To Learn More
Padauk has a naturally orange-red color thus its other common name, Vermillion. The tree is native to central and tropical west Africa. Padauk like most wood will change color over time especially if exposed to sunlight. I use an oil/shellac/wax friction finish on my wood pens to allow the wood to retain the warmth and feel of wood.